Carrot 3 Special Needs Car Seat
Click image to enlarge
The New Carrot 3 is the most comprehensive car seat restraint system available for children, teens and small adults with special needs. It was designed, engineered and built to provide optimal positioning & safety for children with insufficient head, trunk, and pelvic stability. Plus…extensive growth capabilities will ensure that the Carrot 3 is the ONLY car seat you will ever need!
Carrot 3 Car Seat Features:
- Uniquely designed to grow with your child (30 - 108 lbs. / 37" - 60")
- "Free angle" recline opens the hip area to provide additional comfort on long trips and easy diaper access for diaper changes (reclines at any position from 90° - 180°)
- Modular extensions & accessories provide extensive growth where needed - add length to the seat, the back or both!
- Achieve up to 4" of growth in seat & 11" of growth in the back with the modular extensions
- Conforms to the natural contour of the body to provide maximum comfort & positioning for those with special needs
- Built-in adjustable headrest provides added positioning and security
- Firm lateral supports maintain midline positioning of the trunk for increased postural control - adjust in height & width, and also rotate
- Depth adjustable pommel separates the thighs to improve hip alignment and stabilize sitting posture
- Designed on IndyCar principles - protects more securely against side impacts
- Trouble-free installation & easy to use
- LATCH equipped (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Easy clean upholstery
- Exceeds U.S. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213 (FMVSS 213)
- Meets flammability code FMVSS 302 for automotive upholstery
- Certified for aircraft travel
- 5 year warranty - one of the best in the industry
- Sold in over 16 countries – top selling car seat in Europe!
Order Form Carrot 3 Brochure Carrot 3 User Guide
Select from the options below to narrow your product selections.