Home » Trekker Contest: "Where Would You Go with a Trekker?"
Trekker Contest: "Where Would You Go with a Trekker?"
Introducing the Convaid Trekker, an all-day chair that opens up a world of possibilities. The Trekker is a compact, portable, easy-to-use wheelchair built for all-day comfort and support. It meets the practical needs of families and caregivers, plus the clinical requirements of therapists for a primary wheelchair. Like all Convaid products, each Trekker is custom-assembled for the specific needs of the child, and it offers variable positioning and 180 degree reversible seating. The Trekker gives families the flexibility and freedom to do more and go more places.
Congratulations to the winners of the “Where Would You Go With a Trekker?” contest!
Thank you to everyone who participated. The panel of judges really enjoyed reading all the story and video submissions, and are grateful that so many families shared their stories with us.
The five winners of a brand new Trekker are:
· Matthew – With a Trekker, Matthew would go to Paris, France to see the Eiffel Tower. http://youtu.be/yAOtI2pPB0g
· Kelsey – With a Trekker, Kelsey would go to Papa’s farm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QHcB26PqOM&feature=youtu.be
· Harper – With a new Trekker, Harper’s family would be able to
live an adventurous life full of travel.
· Noah – With a Trekker, Noah and his family would have the
flexibility and comfort to expand their trips around the country.
· Sammy – With a Trekker, Sammy and her family would be able
to do spend more time together as a family.
Read our Convaid blog and newsletters in the coming months to check back in with our contest winners. We will be following them on their adventures, big and small, with their new Trekkers.