The warranty in the U.S. and Canada covers any part of a Convaid product that is found to be defective within the warranty period. Convaid will repair or replace these parts free of charge. Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or at the Convaid factory at Convaid’s option. The warranty goes to the original retail purchaser of the Convaid product.
Warranty Period in the U.S. and Canada:
- Frame and Cross-Braces: Lifetime of original retail buyer (except Cruiser, Lite Rider and Vivo)
- Frame and Cross-Braces for Cruiser, Lite Rider and Vivo: 5 years
- Other Components: One year
- Fabric and webbing: One year
- Sensiform Cushions: 2 years
- Planar Seat and Back: 5 years hardware, 18 months for other components
- Occ-Flex Cushioned Headrest: 5 years hardware, 1 year for other components
The warranty on Convaid products may vary in other countries.